A love of fashion and an interest in communications and marketing to join our Fashion & Beauty Department.
Fashion Show Squad
- Designer Sales
- Fashion Show Sponsor Sales
- Assistant Model Manager
- Stylist Intern
- Fashion Show Production Coordinator
- Designer, Sketch Artist & Seamstress
Some of the specific projects and task may require you to:
- Brainstorm and execute new marketing and promotions initiatives.
- Write product descriptions, blog entries, and other advertising and marketing related copy.
- Draft and pitch press releases to the media.
- Assist with or spearhead special projects/research designated to be vital to the growth of the company and fashion events.
- Assist with all aspects of event/fashion show planning and execution.
- Design a standard or plus size fashion line.
- Assist with styling for a photo shoot or fashion show.
- Assist with backstage, dressing, entertainment & production.
Skills / Requirements:
- Organized and energetic.
- Strong writing skills.
- Solid research and computer skills; a comfortable and energetic phone manner.
- Highly motivated, strong communication skills and able to work well both with company owner in an atypical office setting (think home office, independent research, etc.) and with vendors and clients.
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable, start-up environment.
- Takes initiative.
- Trendy, creative and edgy.
- Sales and marketing is a plus