Most events feature entertainment, community networking opportunities, vendors, fashion, workshops and more.
About the marketing positions:
You will be an integral part of the success of our events. You will also assist with both the day-to-day preparations for our events and also the long range sales, marketing and promotions of the company. In addition to the specific responsibilities listed below, the intern is expected to assist in all aspects of staff support, administrative duties, and also to contribute to staff meetings and help prepare for weekly marketing meetings.
- Students must be working towards undergraduate degree
- Must be eligible for internship college credit unless you have 2 years experience and are interested in working a commission based position
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Professional phone manners
- Computer literate and Internet savvy
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team-oriented with strong sense of humor
- Committed to gaining experience in the Marketing/PR field
- Must have some sales experience
- Marketing experience is a plus